These Cheesy Pizza Air Fryer Bites were my favorite snack growing up! Of course, at the time there was no such thing as an air fryer so I’d make them in a pan or the toaster oven, but it’s the same idea!
Taste: Similar to cheesy pizza rolls. They are saucy and cheesy on the inside and wrapped with a crispy, buttery tortilla on the outside!
Texture: They’re crispy on the outside, soft and cheesy on the inside.
Level: Super simple.
Pros: Takes less than 30 minutes to make, perfect for game day, and they’re made in the air fryer!
Cons: They CAN be messy, but they don’t have to be.
IF YOU LIKE THESE CHEESY PIZZA AIR FRYER BITES, TRY:
- 6-inch tortillas
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- butter or spray oil (avocado or oil)
- air fryer (with a drawer or an instant pot/ninja foodi air crisp)
How do I store these Cheesy Pizza Air Fryer Bites?
If there are any left, they can be stored in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator.
How do I reheat these bites?
You can reheat them in the microwave or in the air fryer at a low temperature.
Can this recipe be gluten-free/vegan or can any of the ingredients be substituted for other dietary restrictions?
Unfortunately, it is not my specialty. However, there are many bloggers who specialize in gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, dairy-free, etc. desserts and I recommend giving them a try!
Cheesy Pizza Air Fryer Bites
- 8 flour tortillas 6-inch
- 7 oz pizza sauce more or less, what you prefer
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- Butter or Spray oil avocado or olive
- In a small bowl, mix pizza sauce and minced garlic together.
- Spread a thin layer of the pizza sauce on the tortillas. About a tablespoon on each, leaving a small space around the perimeter.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over the sauce, about ¼ cup of cheese on each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla and cut into 1 inch rolls. Place them in the air fryer and spray with oil or brushed with butter.
- Cook on air crisp/air fry on high/400 F for 7 minutes, but flip halfway through and spray with more oil or brush with more butter and cook for the remaining time.
- Serve with marinara or ranch!